Yes, ReferralCandy has all the features you need to run an affiliate program successfully.
While the documentation throughout our website is geared towards referral programs, they can just as easily be applied to affiliate programs. Just replace "Advocate" with "Affiliate" and "Friend" with "Customer".
The mechanism remains the same:
- Retailer allows Affiliates to register for their affiliate program through the ReferralCandy Portal.
- ReferralCandy (on behalf of the Retailer) provides a referral link for the Affiliate to display on their website.
- Retailer offers a referral reward to the Affiliate for sending Customers via the referral link who make purchases at the Retailer's website.
- ReferralCandy detects the purchase by the Customer via the referral link and automatically rewards the Affiliate on behalf of the Retailer.
Some key differences in the feature settings between typical Referral Programs and Affiliate Programs include:
- Post Purchase Referral Email
- Referral: Enabled
- Affiliate: Disabled
- Friend Offer
- Referral: Coupon Offer
- Affiliate: No Offer
- Referral Reward
- Referral: Cash or Coupon Reward
- Affiliate: Cash Reward