Yes, ReferralCandy has all the features you need to run an affiliate program successfully.
While the documentation throughout our website is geared towards referral programs, they can just as easily be applied to affiliate programs. You can consider the "Advocate" as the "Affiliate".
Note: You need to create a separate ReferralCandy account if you are planning to run an affiliate program alongside your customer referral program. Find out more about Running multiple campaigns in one store.
The mechanism remains the same:
- Retailer allows Affiliates to register for their affiliate program through the ReferralCandy Portal.
- ReferralCandy provides a referral link for the Affiliate to display on their website.
- Retailer offers a referral reward to the Affiliate for sending Customers via the referral link who make purchases at the Retailer's website.
- ReferralCandy detects the purchase by the Customer via the referral link and automatically rewards the Affiliate on behalf of the Retailer.
Some key differences in the feature settings between typical Referral Programs and Affiliate Programs include:
- Post Purchase Referral Email
- Referral: Enabled
- Affiliate: Disabled
- Friend Offer
- Referral: Coupon Offer
- Affiliate: No Offer
- Referral Reward
- Referral: Cash or Coupon Reward
- Affiliate: Cash Reward
Planning to start an affiliate program for you store? Find out How to Start an Affiliate Marketing Program for Your Ecommerce Brand Today!